Presentations & public speaking for managers – Condensed into 2 half-days
- Group Size: 3 people maximum
- Length: 2 half-day (10 hrs. of training)
- Open-enrollment course: 990 CHF/person* (890 CHF early booking)
- Next training course: Jan. 16 am to Jan. 17 pm, 2020
This training workshop compresses presentation and public speaking theory into the most critical aspects for busy managers. You’ll hear short theory reviews, see video examples, and practice presenting. Limited to just 3 managers, the small group enables personal coaching and leadership guidance. You’ll receive individual video feedback to find your strengths and weaknesses, while developing your individual style. Your facilitator brings evidence-based theory together with over 20 years of corporate management experience, including her experience as a TV spokesman and TEDx trainer. This presentation workshop is provided in English.
Who should attend this presentation training workshop:
Technical and/or business managers, or advancing professionals with some business presentation experience or training. We recommend the 2-Day Presentations & Public Speaking Workshop for more practice and support. We recommend the private coaching for leaders working on a specific project.
Presentation training topics:
- Your needs & goals.
- Dealing with nerves.
- Communication fundamentals & the audience’s brain.
- The speaker — using your body and voice.
- Preparations & strategy.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening & closing techniques.
- Story telling and other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Charts that reinforce your message.
- Closing practice session with video feedback.
Includes exercises and practice sessions with video feedback so you can gain confidence & refine your technique.
Your instructor: Kimberly VanLandingham
- CEO of European Market Link Sàrl
- Over 20 years of corporate and international management experience (Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Growth Manager, and more with DuPont)
- Product spokesman on TV and radio, and a keynote speaker
- Trained over a dozen TEDx speakers
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Easy-to-understand native English speaker
What makes this skills workshop different:
- High energy, action-oriented.
- Video feedback for self-assessment.
- Small classes enable practice and personal coaching.
- Designed for technical, sales and business presenter skills development.
- Includes international culture tips.
- It’s fun!
Participants leave workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Price and other details:
- Thursday, January 16, 2020, 13:00 to 18:00 and Friday, January 17, 8:30 to 13:30
The price is 990 CHF/person, or 890 CHF if you reserve by November 30, 2019.
- Tuesday, August 20, 2020, 13:00 to 18:00 and Friday, August 21, 8:30 to 13:30
The price is 990 CHF/person, or 890 CHF if you reserve by June 20, 2020.
There is a maximum of 5 participants on each course. Contact us for course availability and to reserve your place. Register for this course with only 30% deposit. The balance is required 1 week before the course begins.
Prices including training facilitator, training booklet, video, and other exercise materials. Prices exclude VAT.
This skills training course is open to individuals. It’s held at the European Market Link training center in beautiful Martigny (Rue du Léman 14, CH-1920 Martigny), just a couple minutes walk from Martigny-Ville SBB train station. The price includes hot and cold drinks all day, croissants in the morning, and afternoon fruit and biscuits. We break for lunch to enjoy fresh air and the small restaurants close by. The prices exclude lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Contact us to check availability and for more information on presentation and public speaking skills training.
Custom and private presentation skills training:
Contact us for private, corporate groups, or larger group needs. We offer a wide variety of formats and prices to meet your business needs. Custom presenter skills training is available in English throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.
This workshop is also available on our website devoted to presentation training. Follow the link below for additional corporate group presentation training courses.