Presentations & public speaking skills — 1-day small group training course
- Group Size: Up to 5 people
- Length: 1 day
- Open-enrollment course: 790 CHF/person* (690 CHF early booking)
- Next available course: January 16, 2020
This training workshop compresses the most critical aspects of public speaking and business presentation skills into one day. You’ll hear short theory reviews, see video examples, and practice presenting. The small group enables personal coaching and provides a comfortable confidence-building setting. You’ll receive individual VIDEO feedback to find your strengths and weaknesses, while developing your individual style. Your facilitator brings evidence-based theory together with over 20 years of corporate experience, including her experience as a TV spokesman and TEDx trainer. This presentation workshop is provided in English.
Who should attend this presentation training workshop:
New, technical or advancing professionals and managers, who wishes to improve their business presentation development and delivery skills, but only have one day to spare for training. The materials are designed for international business, technical, and sales presenters. We recommend the 2-day workshop for more advanced skills, practice, and support with an existing work project.
Presentation training topics:
- Your needs & goals.
- Dealing with nerves.
- Communication fundamentals & the audience’s brain.
- The speaker — using your body and voice.
- Preparations & strategy.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening & closing techniques.
- Story telling and other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Charts that reinforce your message.
- Closing practice session with video feedback.
Includes several practice sessions with video feedback so you can gain confidence & refine your technique.
- CEO of European Market Link Sàrl
- Over 20 years of corporate and international management experience (Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Growth Manager, and more with DuPont)
- Product spokesman on TV and radio, and a keynote speaker
- TEDx trainer
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Easy-to understand native English speaker (and able to help you with English wording)
What makes this skills workshop different:
- High energy, action-oriented.
- Video feedback for self-assessment.
- Small classes enable practice and personal coaching.
- Designed for technical, sales and business presenter skills development.
- Includes international culture tips.
- It’s fun!
Participants leave workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Price and other details:
Thursday, January 16, 2020 — 9:00 to 17:45
The price is 790 CHF/person, or 690 CHF if you reserve by November 16, 2019.
There is a maximum of 5 participants on each course. Contact us for course availability and to reserve your place. Register for this course with only 30% deposit. The balance is required 1 week before the course begins.
Prices including training facilitator, training booklet, video, and other exercise materials. Prices exclude VAT.
This skills training course is open to individuals. It’s held at the European Market Link training center in beautiful Martigny (Rue du Léman 14, CH-1920 Martigny), just a couple minutes walk from Martigny-Ville SBB train station. The price includes hot and cold drinks all day, croissants in the morning, and afternoon fruit and biscuits. We break for lunch to enjoy fresh air and the small restaurants close by. The prices exclude lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Contact us to check availability and for more information on presentation and public speaking skills training.
Custom and private presentation skills training:
Contact us for private, corporate groups, or larger group needs. We offer a wide variety of formats and prices to meet your business needs. Custom presenter skills training is available in English throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.
This workshop is also available on our website devoted to presentation training. Follow the link below for additional corporate group presentation training courses.