Presentations & public speaking for managers – 1-Day – PUBLIC COURSE
- Group Size: Up to 3 people
- Length: 1-day
- Open-Enrollment Price: 950 CHF/person* (850 CHF early booking)
- Next Training Course: November 19, 2020 in Switzerland
This training workshop compresses presentation and public speaking theory into the most critical aspects for busy managers. You’ll hear short theory reviews, see video examples, and practice presenting. Limited to just 3 managers, the small group enables personal coaching and leadership guidance. You’ll receive individual video feedback to find your strengths and weaknesses, while developing your individual style. Your facilitator brings evidence-based theory together with over 20 years of corporate management experience, including experience as a TV product spokesman and TEDx trainer. This presentation workshop is provided in English and in Switzerland.
Who should attend this presentation training workshop:
This course is recommended for technical and/or business managers, or advancing professionals with some business presentation experience or training.
We recommend the 2-Day Presentations & Public Speaking Workshop for more practice and support. We also offer virtual presentation training for those with less time and budget. If you’re preparing for a specific event, you may also consider Private public speaking coaching.
Presentation skills training topics:
- Your goals
- Dealing with nerves
- Communication fundamentals and the audience’s brain
- The speaker — Using your body and voice
- Changes for a virtual delivery
- Preparations and strategy
- Structuring your presentation
- Opening and closing techniques
- Story telling and other techniques to keep your audience’s attention
- Slides that reinforce your message
- Closing practice session that incorporates all the tools above
The above includes several exercises and practice sessions with video for further review, so you can gain confidence and refine your technique.
Your trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham
- CEO of European Market Link Sàrl
- Over 20 years of corporate and international management experience (including Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, and CE Corporate Growth Manager for the DuPont Company)
- Product spokesman on live TV, radio, and a keynote speaker
- 9 years facilitating presentation training courses
- Trained tens of TEDx speakers
- Masters in cross-cultural communication (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- On the board of SIETAR Switzerland (Society of Intercultural Trainers, Educators and Researchers)
- Easy-to-understand native English speaker (so provides English language tips)
What makes this presentation skills workshop different:
- High energy, action-oriented
- Video feedback for self-assessment
- Small classes enable practice and personal coaching
- Designed specifically for technical, sales and business leaders
- Includes international culture tips.
Participants leave this workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
1-Day presentation skills workshop – course price:
The price is 950 CHF/person, or just 850 CHF if the deposit is received 1 month in advance.
There is a maximum of 3 participants/course.
The price includes training room, our highly experienced facilitator, a training booklet, video, and other exercise materials. The price includes hot and cold drinks all day, croissants in the morning, and afternoon fruit and biscuits. We break for lunch to enjoy fresh air and the small restaurants close by. The prices exclude lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
1-Day presentation skills workshop – course dates & times:
|WORKSHOP DATES||EARLY BOOKING PAYMENT DEADLINE|
|November 19, 2020||Thursday||October 19, 2020|
|July 13, 2021||Tuesday||June 13, 2021|
Course times: 9:00 to 18:00, local time in Switzerland
European Market Link Training Facility is located in beautiful Martigny (Rue du Léman 14, CH-1920 Martigny), just a couple minutes walk from Martigny-Ville SBB train station. When you book this course, we provide information on the local hotels and maps.
Book this course
Register for this course with only 30% fully transferable deposit. You can change to a later course, a virtual course, or transfer your deposit to another person at anytime due to Covid 19, without penalty. The final balance is required 1 week before the course begins. Use the contact form below to request an invoice for the course deposit or ask a question.
Contact us for private, corporate groups, or larger group needs. We offer a wide variety of formats and prices to meet your business needs. Custom presenter skills training is available in English throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas. This workshop is also listed on our website devoted to presentation training. Follow the link below for additional corporate courses: