Presentations & public speaker skills training – 2-Day – PUBLIC & CUSTOM COURSES
- Group Size: 5 participants
- Length: 2 days
- Public Course Price: 1490 CHF/person (1350 CHF early booking price)
- Next Available Public Course: January 16-17, 2024
- Corporate Course Price: Contact us
This is an action-packed public speaker skills training course, where you’ll learn evidence-backed techniques, see video examples, and practice. You will also be videoed and privately, see videos of your practice sessions to build your confidence and personal style.
We start by addressing your public speaking nerves and key communication rules-of-thumb. Then, we move through a step-by-step process to develop and deliver great live and virtual presentations. As this workshop is limited to just 5 people, you will receive individual attention and practice your speaker skills in a comfortable confidence-building setting. You’ll emerge with more confidence and practical tools to create engaging presentations.
This public speaker skills training is facilitated by our highly rated trainer in English (see below for details).
Training dates & times for this public speaker skills training:
|Training Course Dates||Days of Week||Early Booking Discount Until||Availability|
|Nov. 30 - Dec. 1, 2023||Thursday-Friday||N/A||DATES FULL|
|January 16-17, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||December 1, 2023||3 places left - MARTIGNY|
|February 20-21, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||January 10, 2024||2 places left - ZURICH|
|March 6-7, 2024||Wednesday-Thursday||January 26, 2024||2 places left - LAUSANNE|
|April 23-24, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||March 8, 2024||Available - MARTIGNY|
|June 4-5, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||April 16, 2024||Available - LAUSANNE|
|July 9-10, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||May 28, 2024||Available - ZURICH|
|August 27-28, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||July 16, 2024||Available - MARTIGNY|
|October 29-30, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||September 17, 2024||Available - MARTIGNY|
|December 3-4, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||October 22, 2024||Available - MARTIGNY|
Who should attend this public speaker skills training course:
This course is designed for international and analytical professionals and leaders, such as international business, B2B sales, scientific, and technical speakers. It’s perfect for nervous speakers as it provides theory, practice, and several mind/body tools to manage nerves in a small comfortable group. If you’ve never had proper presentation skills training, this is the course for you.
If you already know the latest presentation development and public speaking theory, consider our 1-Day Advanced Presentations & Public Speaking Skills or our Confidence Clinic. We also offer 1-Day Media Training for speakers participating in panels, giving interviews, or other impromptu speaking situations.
Public speaker skills training – 2-day course topics:
- Overcoming stage fright: 3 tools to manage presenting nerves.
- Communication fundamentals and connecting to the audience.
- Delivering with impact: Using your body and voice to engage the audience.
- Virtual presentations, including set-up and speaker tips.
- Presentation preparation to achieve business results.
- Content that’s remembered.
- Structures, story telling and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Slides and other visual aids that reinforce your message.
- More on persuasion (if requested by attendees.)
- Preparing for Q&A, panels, or media interviews (if requested by attendees.)
Includes several presentation practice exercises with individual VIDEO feedback.Reserve 2-Day Presentation Course
What makes this 2-day public speaker skills training course different:
- Includes tools and formulas specifically leaders and professionals in international business, B2B sales, and technical/scientific roles.
- The small group allows for more practice and personal coaching in a comfortable setting (with less time sitting around waiting for others.)
- Private video feedback!
- Our facilitator has extensive business and speaking experience and education. Read more below.
- Participants leave class feeling more confident. See their comments here.
Your trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & keynote speaker
- 12 years as CEO and public speaking skills trainer
- 20 years of international management experience at DuPont (Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Corporate Growth Manager, R&D Manager, etc.)
- Spokesman on live TV and radio, keynote speakers (e.g. the World Trade Centre and the European American Chamber of Commerce) and TEDx trainer
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and BSc in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker specialising in helping non-native and technical speakers with clarity and confidence
Martigny, Switzerland – Public speaker skills training location:
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman 14,
CH1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Our training facility is just 3 minute walk from the Martigny-ville train station, and close to the motorway, hotels, and public parking.Reserve 2-Day Presentation Course
Zurich, Switzerland – Public speaker skills training location:
CH-8003 Zürich, Switzerland
Kalkbreite is in District 4, in the heart of Zurich, in front of the “Kalkbreite/Bhf. Wiedikon” and accessable by the tram 2, 3; the bus 32; and five-minutes walk from the Wiedikon train station.
Lausanne, Switzerland (EPFL campus)- Public speaker skills training location:
Route Louis Favre 10B
CH-1024 Ecublens, Switzerland
SwissTech Hotel is located on the campus of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL), right next to the EPFL Metro Station. The centre of Lausanne can be reached by metro in 12 minutes.
Price: Only 1350 CHF/person before early booking deadline!
The price is 1490 CHF/person, and only 1350 CHF when reserved before the early booking discount date. Each course has a maximum of 5 participants. Prices includes course facilitation, course training booklet, your training videos, personal video feedback, and other training materials. The price also includes coffee, tea, and rolls in the morning, and afternoon fruit. It does not include lunch.
Book here. There’s nothing to lose.
FREE CHANGE OR CANCELLATION up to 28 days before the course. From 27 days before the course, you may still change course dates for just 250 CHF. You can change the attendee at any time for free.
Contact us to discuss custom corporate training. We offer a variety of formats and prices to meet your business needs. Training is available in English and throughout Switzerland, including Sion, Sierre, Martigny, Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Lucerne, Zurich, Basel, and surrounding areas.