Media Training for interviews & panels – 1-Day – PUBLIC & CUSTOM COURSES
- Group Size: 4 participants
- Length: 1 day
- Public course price/person: 850 CHF (775 CHF with early booking discount)
- Next Available Public Course: April 5, 2024
- Corporate Courses: Contact us
Are you giving interviews, participating on panels, or answering questions after a presentation? If so, this media training course is for you! You will receive practical tools to manage your nerves, formulate witty answers, then practice to gain skills and confidence. This action-oriented 1-day Media Training is limited to just 4 people, so you will practice and receive personal coaching in a comfortable setting. The approach is designed specifically for international business leaders, B2B sales/marketing, and technical experts. The course is in English and ideal for those who speak English as a second language. It includes filmed practices to build confidence and focus your personal development.
Attendees receive a certificate of completion. Please contact us to discuss media training for private or corporate groups.
|Training Course Dates||Days of Week||Early Booking Discount Until||Availability|
|February 9, 2024||Friday||N/A||FULL|
|April 5, 2024||Friday||February 24, 2024||Available - Martigny|
|August 30, 2024||Friday||July 19, 2024||Available - Martigny|
Limited to just 4 speakers/course for lots of practice and individual coaching.
Media Training Topics:
You will prepare and practice using your business situation and questions. We alternate theory and practice for interviews, panels, and questions after a speech.
Topics include —
- Managing your stage fright and fear
- Developing key messages and witty answers to questions
- Body language, clothes, and make-up
- Using your voice and words to keep the audience engaged
- Opening statements
- Handling hostile questions
- Tips to charm your audience
- International differences
- Virtual tips and tricks
- Exercises with your questions for after a presentation, interviews, and panels
Who should attend this media training course:
This media training course and practice is for those who answer questions from journalists, the public, employees, or social media bloggers. It also includes panel practice. It is designed for international leaders, technical experts, communication managers, product managers, plant managers, product spokespersons, or advancing professionals.Reserve your place Media Training
Your Media Trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham
- 10+ years as a and public speaking trainer
- 20+ years of international management experience with the DuPont (Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Growth Manager, R&D & Tech Service Manager, etc.)
- Product spokeswoman on TV/radio and a keynote speaker
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Member of SIETAR Europa & former board member for SIETAR Switzerland
- Easy-to understand native English speaker (who specialises in helping those speaking English as a 2nd language)
What makes this Media Training Course different:
- High-energy, action-oriented! You’ll learn by doing.
- Filmed practices to help build your own style.
- Small classes (maximum 4 people).
- Personal video feedback, tips, and coaching for each attendee.
- Designed for international business managers and technical experts.
- Fun and confidence-building environment!
Media Training Course and Practice location:
Martigny is in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. It’s lined with vineyards and filled with lovely cafés. Our training center is just 3 minutes by foot from the Martigny train station, with hotels and parking close by.
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
+41 (0) 79 414 41 50
Just 850 CHF/person, 775 CHF with the early booking discount!
Prices include training facility, training notes, other workshop materials, private video of the media practice sessions, coffee, rolls, and fruit. We break for lunch to enjoy some fresh air and the nice cafés close by.
FREE CHANGE o CANCELLATION up to 28 days before the start of the course. After that, there is a 250 CHF change fee. You can change the attendee at any time for free.
Private and custom group media training is also available. Contact us and describe your needs.Questions? Contact Us
We also offer –
- 2-Day Presentation and Public Speaking for Business, a comprehensive training course,
- 1-Day Presentation and Public Speaking Skills Practice and Coaching, a course to boost the skills of those who already attended a presentation training course.
- The Confidence Clinic, focused solely on mental and physical exercises to overcome public speaking fears.