Presentations & public speaking — 2-day small group training workshop
- Group Size: 3-6
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Adjusted to the group
- Price per corporate group: 6500 CHF/group*
- 6-person open-enrollment course: 1490 CHF/person for 2 days*
Over 2-days, we alternate short theory discussions with examples, presentation practice, and other exercises. The course uses a small group, allowing presentation practice with video feedback in a comfortable confidence-building setting. We provide the tools and coaching to help you to see your strengths, overcome your fears, and develop your individual style. Course materials are applied to a current or past presentation project, so you will advance your work while learning. The training is provided in English.
Who should attend this training course:
Professionals or managers wishing to improve their business presentation skills or advance a presenting project.
Training course topics:
- Individual goals.
- Communication fundamentals.
- The presenter — using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Dealing with nerves.
- Presentations to inform, convince or get action.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- Adjusting presentations for international audiences and culture tips (optional).
- Includes presentation practice sessions with video feedback.
What makes this course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes enables personal coaching.
- Lots of practice.
- Students help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Workshop facilitator has extensive international business management experience. (More on your trainer.)
Participants leave class feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
2-day Presentation Training Workshop (next to Martigny main train station):
Only 6 places available for each workshop.
- July 2-3, 2019 — Tuesday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 17:30
10% discount before March 18, 2019.
5% discount before May 3, 2019.
Last day to register is June 26, 2019
- November 27-28, 2019 — Wednesday to Thursday, 9:00 to 17:30
10% discount before August 15, 2019.
5% discount before September 28, 2019.
Last day to register is November 20, 2019.
- March 2-3, 2020 — Monday to Tuesday, 9:00 to 17:30
10% discount before December 13, 2019.
5% discount before January 10, 2020.
Last day to register is February 24, 2020.
Contact us to check availability and reserve your space.
All prices includes course facilitation, course training booklet, video feedback, and other training materials.
The price for individuals attending 2-day open-enrollment course in the Martigny training center (next to the Martigny SBB train station) is 1490 CHF/person for 2 days, with early booking discounts available. *This price also include coffee, tea, croissant in the morning, and afternoon snack. It does not include lunch, dinner, or local accommodations. Register for this course with only 30% deposit. Contact us with your questions or to register.
The price for corporate groups is 6500 CHF for 2 days, for up to 6 people, and includes tailoring to your business needs. Normally, training is held at the client’s facilities, so the price excludes the training room and food. Contact us to discuss larger groups, longer training options or other specific needs. Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us