Presentations & public speaking — 2-day small group training workshop
- Group Size: 5 participants maximum
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Adjusted to the group
- Open-enrollment course: 1490 CHF/person for 2 days* (1350 CHF with early booking discount)
This is an action-packed workshop, where you’ll hear short theory explanations, see video and live examples, then apply the theory in workshops and presentation practice. We start by addressing presenting nerves, then we move through a step by step process, specifically designed for international, technical and business presenters. As this workshop is limited to just 5 people, you’ll practice presenting in a comfortable confidence-building setting, with individual video feedback. You’ll learn tools and receive personal coaching tips and exercises to help you to build on your strengths, overcome your fears, and develop your individual style.
This training is only offered in English.
Who should attend this training course:
Professionals or managers wishing to improve their business presentation development and delivery skills. It’s also beneficial for advancing a presenting project.
Training course topics:
- Introduction and your goals.
- Overcoming stage fright: 3 tools to manage presenting nerves.
- Communication fundamentals and connecting to the audience.
- Delivering with impact: Using your body and voice to engage the audience.
- Presentation preparation to achieve business results.
- Content that’s remembered.
- Structures, story telling and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Charts and other visual aids that reinforce your message.
- Speech writing tips.
- A bit more on persuasion.
- Preparing for questions or interviews after the presentation.
- Tips for impromptu speeches.
Includes presentation practice sessions with VIDEO feedback.
What makes this course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes enables personal coaching.
- Lots of practice.
- Students help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Workshop facilitator has extensive international business management and public speaking experience. She is also a native English speaker and TEDx trainer. (More on your trainer.)
Participants leave class feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Price and other details:
- November 27-28, 2019 — Wednesday to Thursday, 9:00 to 17:30
1490 CHF/person, only 1350 CHF if reserved before September 28, 2019.
- March 2-3, 2020 — Monday to Tuesday, 9:00 to 17:30
1490 CHF/person, only 1350 CHF, if reserved before January 10, 2020.
- May 5-6, 2020 — Tuesday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 17:30
1490 CHF/person, only 1350 CHF if reserved before March 2, 2020.
Only 5 places available for each workshop. Contact us to check availability and reserve your space.
*Prices includes course facilitation, course training booklet, video feedback, and other training materials. The price also includes coffee, tea, croissant in the morning, and afternoon snack. It does not include lunch, dinner, or local accommodations. Register for this course with only 30% deposit with credit card or bank transfer. Contact us with your questions or to register.
These open enrollment workshops are conveniently located in beautiful Martingy, Switzerland at the European Market Link Sàrl training center: Rue du Léman 14, Martigny, Switzerland, CH-1920 (next to the Martigny SBB train station). There are hotels and parking close by.
Corporate and private training:
Contact us to discuss larger groups, longer training options or other specific needs. We offer a variety of formats and prices to meet your business needs. Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.