Crisis, Stress & Anxiety Management
- Group Size: Private or group sessions
- Private Price: 99 CHF/hour / 2 sessions of 1 hour (minimum)
- Group Price: 490 CHF/ 1-hour virtual workshop
Stress and fear can cause brain fog, panic-attacks, and team conflicts. Fortunately, there’s help with effective stress management techniques.
We teach you the latest skills and techniques to manage your stress and anxiety, and support your colleagues. Using positive and research-based cognitive behavioral and mindfulness tools, you will learn skills to (1) recognize the cause and indicators of stress, (2) understand the physiological processes, then (3) change your mental, emotional, and behavioral responses under pressure so you will feel more in control. Training can also be provided to help you manage teams in stressful situations.
Techniques are offered via net-meeting as follows:
- In 1-hour private sessions, with a minimum of 2 sessions recommended. Training content and time are tailored to the individual and the situation, and may take added sessions.
- In a group virtual workshop, where tools are explained and the group samples these techniques.
Training is facilitated by Kelly Griffiths, LLB (Hons), CBH DIP, GQHP, a cognitive behavioral hypnotherapist and former corporate lawyer, who understands the importance of managing work-based stress.
This service is available in English. Contact us for more information.Contact us