Cross-cultural training & intercultural negotiations – For international buyers, sellers & negotiators – CUSTOM TRAINING
- Group Size: You decide
- Length: You decide
- Custom Workshop Price: Contact us
How do you adjust your sales process, your purchasing strategy and your negotiation style for a different country?
This training workshop provides practical tools to help you understand international business expectations, adjust your communication and negotiation styles, and build stronger business relationships. Stop offending your international customer or supplier, and start creating trusting supportive partners.
This training is designed for you — your business situation, your target countries. and your team’s skill needs. Whether your buying, selling, or negotiating across cultures; you’ll learn the local expectations and how to build trust.
This course is offered in English.
Who should attend this Cross-Cultural Training and Intercultural Negotiations training workshop:
Professionals, techies and/or managers involved in international sales, marketing, or buying. The training is tailored for the group’s existing international experience, geographic differences, and the business needs.
Cross-cultural Training and Intercultural Negotiations training workshop topics:
Here is a list of suggested agenda topics:
- Personality and communication
- The rules of persuasion
- The rules of influence
- Culture’s impact on persuasion – the good, the bad, and the annoying.
- Culture Insight Framework
- Underlying values
- Indicators (the signs) of those values
- Business practices that tend to vary as a result of value differences
- Exercises to explore and overcome differences
- B2B sales and relationship building
- Focus on business practices with real case studies covering…
- Sales and meetings,
- Negotiations and contracts,
- Conflicts, bridging differences, and more.
- Virtual best practices
- Everyday face-to-face best practices for key geographic regions
Theories are applied to current business situations. Each topic includes examples, workshop or discussions. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
What makes this workshop different:
- We focus on helping international technical and business teams and leaders.
- The approach is high-energy, action-oriented. Attendees learn with real examples and by doing.
- The trainer has over 8 years of training experience and over 20 years of corporate business experience, plus a masters in cross-cultural communications and BS in engineering. >More on your trainer.
- The materials are based on multiple methodologies, fields and experience.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs and for a proposal.
Cross-cultural training and intercultural training on persuasion, negotiations and sales are available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel and surrounding areas.