Cross-cultural training & intercultural negotiation – For international buyers, sellers & negotiators – CUSTOM TRAINING
- Group Size: 4-12
- Length: 1.5 days
- Custom Workshop Price: Contact us
How do you adjust your sales process, your purchasing strategy and your negotiation style for a different country? Cross-Cultural Training & Intercultural Negotiation Training Workshop tells you how.
This workshop provides practical tools to help you understand international business expectations, and adjust your communication and negotiation styles to better results. So, stop offending your international customer or supplier, and start creating trusting supportive partners.
This training is designed for you — your business situation, your target countries. and your team’s skill needs. Whether you’re buying, selling, or negotiating across cultures; you’ll learn the local expectations and how to build trust.
This course is offered in English.
Who should attend this Cross-Cultural Training & Intercultural Negotiation Training Workshop:
Professionals, techies and managers involved in international sales, marketing, or buying. The training is tailored for the group’s existing international experience, geographic differences, and business needs.
Cross-cultural Training & Intercultural Negotiation Training Workshop topics:
Here is a list of suggested agenda topics:
- Personality and communication
- Culture’s impact on persuasion – the good, the bad, and the annoying.
- EML’s Cultural Insight Framework focused on persuasion and negotiations
- Underlying values and indicators
- Business and communication styles and practices
- Includes country data and tips
- Real world situations and exercises are used throughout
- Regional specifics with reference tools and topics
- Feedback and conflict resolution tools and practice
Theories are applied to your current business situations. Each topic includes examples, workshop and discussions. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
What makes this workshop different:
- We focus on helping international technical and business teams and leaders.
- The approach is high-energy, action-oriented. Attendees learn with real examples and by doing.
- The trainer has over 12 years of training experience and over 20 years of corporate international business experience, plus a masters in cross-cultural communications and BS in engineering. >More on your trainer.
- The materials are based on multiple methodologies, fields and experience.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs and for a proposal.
Cross-cultural training and intercultural training on persuasion, negotiations and sales are available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel and surrounding areas.