VIRTUAL presentation & public speaking skills – Certificate Course – ONLINE TRAINING with a LIVE INSTRUCTOR in English
- Group Size: Up to 6 people
- Length: 4 sessions (2.5 hours each) +1 hr private
- Open-Enrollment Price: 850 CHF/person
- Next Available Course: April 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2022 - Dates Booked!
Do you want to improve your presentation skills and gain confidence without traveling? If so, this workshop is ideal for you. You’ll learn to create powerful messages, a better slide deck, and confident delivery. Although it’s a virtual course, our live instructor makes it feel like a face-to-face event. You’ll practice and discuss problems in a small group (only 6 attendees). The course includes four 2.5 hour sessions, plus a 1-hour private coaching session with our experienced trainer.
This course is facilitated in English.
What makes this VIRTUAL Presentation & Public Speaking Skills course different?
This is a creatively structured virtual presentation and public speaking skills training course with the benefits of a live course:
- Live instructor – Workshops are facilitated by a highly experienced live instructor – Kimberly VanLandingham (see details below)
- International business focus – This course is particularly designed for international business, technical or sales people and includes international presenting tips.
- Video conferencing – Courses use Zoom video conferencing (or Microsoft TEAMS for corporate courses). You’ll learn how to set-up and present online and in front of audiences.
- Small group – Only 6 attendees/group enable engagement and practice throughout the session.
- Action-oriented – You’ll learn by doing. We use video examples, partnering exercises, and a presentation practice sessions to apply your new skills.
- Save time and money – Save money but eliminating the need for travel. You can use a non-confidential presentation project in course workshops, so you’ll learn while advancing your work.
This training course includes a course booklet with theory summaries and your project worksheets.
Your training facilitator, Kimberly VanLandingham (CEO, trainer & keynote speaker):
Kimberly brings together her experience and academic credentials to help international business and technical presenters.
- Product spokesman on TV/radio
- Keynote speaker at the World Trade Center, European-American Chamber of Commerce, universities and multinationals
- 10 years as a presentation, public speaking and international communication trainer
- Trained tens of TEDx speakers
- Over 20 years of international business experience with DuPont (technical, marketing, global and regional business management)
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker (so can help with English skills too)
- Rated as “outstanding” by 97% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials
VIRTUAL Presentations & Public Speaking Skills – training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions. Topics include the following:
- Tools and set-up for virtual presentations (and this training event)
- Fear and confidence: 3 tools to overcome stage fright.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
EML’s 5-Step Presentation Development Process (ordered to enable more practice)
- Step 5a – The presenter: Using your body
- Step 5b – The presenter: Using your voice
- Step 1 – Preparation using the black box method to get results
- Step 2 – Content and key messages that interest your audience
- Step 3a – Structuring your presentation so that the audience can follow
- Step 3b – Storytelling, and other power tools
- Step 3c – Hooks – Opening and closing techniques
- Step 4a – Powerful slides and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Step 5c – More virtual presenting tips and tools.
Includes presentation practice with video feedback and personal tips from your live trainer.
VIRTUAL Presentation & Public Speaking Skills – Course Dates:
|APRIL 2022 Virtual Training Course|
|Module 1||Tuesday||5- Apr- 2022||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 2||Tuesday||12- Apr-2022||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 3||Tuesday||19-Apr-2022||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 4||Tuesday||26-Apr-2022||15:00 – 17:30|
Price: Just 850 CHF/person.
The training course includes 4 modules of 2.5 hours each with the small group and a 1-hour private coaching session. The group sessions are limited to just 6 people, so you’ll feel like you’re in a classroom together, receive practice and workshops throughout, and receive personal feedback and tips.
- Complete the form below to check availability, ask questions, and provide invoice information and preferred payment method (bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal).
- Pay 30% deposit to reserve your space.
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.