VIRTUAL presentation & public speaking skills – Certificate Course – ONLINE TRAINING with a LIVE INSTRUCTOR in English
- Group Size: Up to 6 people
- Length: 4 sessions (2.5 hours each) +1 hr private
- Open-Enrollment Price: 650 CHF/person
- Next Available Course: Nov. 15, 22, 29, Dec. 6, 2021
Do you want to improve your presentation skills and gain confidence without traveling? If so, this workshop is ideal for you. You’ll learn to create powerful messages, a better slide deck, and confident delivery. Although it’s a virtual course, our live instructor makes it feel like a face-to-face event. You’ll practice and discuss problems in a small group (only 6 attendees). The course includes four 2.5 hour sessions, plus a 1-hour private coaching session with our experienced trainer.
This course is facilitated in English.
What makes this VIRTUAL Presentation & Public Speaking Skills course different?
This is a creatively structured virtual presentation and public speaking skills training course with the benefits of a live course:
- Live instructor – Workshops are facilitated by a highly experienced live instructor – Kimberly VanLandingham (see details below)
- International business focus – This course is particularly designed for international business, technical or sales people and includes international presenting tips.
- Video conferencing – Courses use Zoom video conferencing, where you can see the instructor and the training materials. We’ll learn how to set-up and present online and in front of audiences.
- Small group – Only 6 attendees/group enable engagement and practice throughout the session.
- Action-oriented – You’ll learn by doing. We use video examples, partnering exercises, and a presentation practice sessions to apply your new skills.
- Flexible dates – Several dates are offered so (assuming availability) you join a later date to make up a module.
- Save time and money – Save money but eliminating the need for travel. You can use a non-confidential presentation project in course workshops, so you’ll learn while advancing your work.
This training course includes a course booklet with theory summaries and your project worksheets.
Your training facilitator, Kimberly VanLandingham (CEO, trainer & keynote speaker):
Kimberly brings together her experience and academic credentials to help international business and technical presenters.
- Product spokesman on TV/radio
- Keynote speaker at the World Trade Center, European-American Chamber of Commerce, universities and multinationals
- 10 years as a presentation, public speaking and international communication trainer
- Trained tens of TEDx speakers
- Over 20 years of international business experience with DuPont (technical, marketing, global and regional business management)
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker (so can help with English skills too)
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials
VIRTUAL Presentations & Public Speaking Skills – training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions. Topics include the following:
- Tools and set-up for virtual presentations (and this training event)
- Fear and confidence: 3 tools to overcome stage fright.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
EML’s 5-Step Presentation Development Process (ordered to enable more practice)
- Step 5a – The presenter: Using your body
- Step 5b – The presenter: Using your voice
- Step 1 – Preparation using the black box method to get results
- Step 2 – Content and key messages that interest your audience
- Step 3a – Structuring your presentation so that the audience can follow
- Step 3b – Storytelling, and other power tools
- Step 3c – Hooks – Opening and closing techniques
- Step 4a – Powerful slides and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Step 4b – Words that work, and those that don’t.
The course also includes tips for international speakers and persuasion.
Includes presentation practice with video feedback and personal tips from your live trainer.
VIRTUAL Presentation & Public Speaking Skills – Course Dates:
|NOVEMBER 2021 Virtual Training Course|
|Module 1||Monday||15-Nov-2021||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 2||Monday||22-Nov-2021||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 3||Monday||29-Nov-2021||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 4||Monday||6-Dec-2021||15:00 – 17:30|
|APRIL 2022 Virtual Training Course|
|Module 1||Tuesday||5- Apr- 2022||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 2||Tuesday||12- Apr-2022||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 3||Tuesday||19-Apr-2022||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 4||Tuesday||26-Apr-2022||15:00 – 17:30|
Price: Just 650 CHF/person.
The training course includes 4 modules of 2.5 hours each with the small group and a 1-hour private coaching session. The group sessions are limited to just 6 people, so you’ll feel like you’re in a classroom together, receive practice and workshops throughout, and receive personal feedback and tips.
COVID-19 flexible change policy (so you have nothing to lose):
In these uncertain times, we’re offering flexibility. At anytime, you may transfer your course deposit to another course date, a face-to-face course or another person to attend in your place.
- Complete the form below to check availability, ask questions, and provide invoice information and preferred payment method (bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal).
- Pay 30% deposit to reserve your space.
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.