Presentations & public speaker skills training – 2-Day – PUBLIC COURSE with CERTIFICATE in English
- Group Size: Up to 4 people
- Length: 2 days
- Open-Enrollment Price: 1490 CHF (1350 CHF early booking price)
- Next Available Training Course: July 18-19, 2023 in English
This is an action-packed public speaker skills training course, where you’ll hear short theory explanations, see video examples, then practice. We start by addressing public speaking nerves, then we move through a step-by-step process, specifically designed for international business and technical speakers. As this workshop is limited to just 4 people, you’ll practice speaker skills in a comfortable confidence-building setting, with individual video feedback. You’ll learn tools and receive personal coaching tips and exercises to help you to build upon your strengths, overcome your fears, and develop your individual style.
This training is facilitated in English by a native speaker with extensive experience and academic credentials (see below). Also includes VIRTUAL SPEAKER SKILLS!
Who should attend this 2-day Presentations & Public Speaker Skills training course:
Professionals or managers wishing to improve their business presentation development and speaker skills. It’s also beneficial for advancing a presenting project. If you already know the latest presentation development and public speaking theory, consider your 1-Day Presentations & Public Speaking – Practice & Coaching. We also offer 1-Day Media Training for speakers participating in panels, giving interviews, or other impromptu speaking situations.
Presentations & Public Speaker Skills Training – 2-day course topics:
- Overcoming stage fright: 3 tools to manage presenting nerves.
- Communication fundamentals and connecting to the audience.
- Delivering with impact: Using your body and voice to engage the audience.
- Virtual presentations, including set-up and speaker tips.
- Presentation preparation to achieve business results.
- Content that’s remembered.
- Structures, story telling and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Slides and other visual aids that reinforce your message.
- More on persuasion (if requested by attendees.)
- Preparing for Q&A, panels, or media interviews (if requested by attendees.)
Includes several presentation practice exercises with VIDEO feedback.
Your instructor: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & keynote speaker
- CEO of European Market Link Sàrl and presentation trainer since 2011
- Over 20 years of international and management experience at DuPont de Nemours (Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Corporate Growth Manager, etc.)
- Product spokesman on live TV and radio for DuPont
- Keynote speakers at universities, multinationals, and large association events (including the World Trade Centre and the European American Chamber of Commerce)
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BSc in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker
What makes this 2-day public speaker skills training course different:
- Designed for international, technical, and business presenters.
- Video feedback!
- Small classes enables personal coaching.
- Lots of practice.
- Attendees help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Workshop facilitator has extensive experience in international business management and public speaking. She is also a native English speaker and TEDx trainer. (More on your trainer.)
Participants leave class feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Training dates & times for this public speaker skills training:
|Training Course Dates||Days of Week||Early Booking Discount Until||Availability|
|July 11-12, 2023||Tuesday-Wednesday||June 1, 2023||FULL - no places left|
|July 18-19, 2023||Tuesday-Wednesday||June 7, 2023||3 places|
|August 29-30, 2023||Tuesday-Wednesday||July 18, 2023||2 places|
|October 24-25, 2023||Tuesday-Wednesday||September 12, 2023||4 places|
|December 12-13, 2023||Tuesday-Wednesday||October 30, 2023||4 places|
|January 16-17, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||December 1, 2023||4 places|
|March 6-7, 2024||Wednesday-Thursday||January 26, 2024||4 places|
|April 23-24, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||March 8, 2024||4 places|
Price: Only 1350 before early booking deadline!
The price is 1490 CHF/person, and only 1350 CHF when reserved before the early booking discount date. There are just 4 places available for each workshop. Prices includes course facilitation, course training booklet, video feedback, and other training materials. The price also includes coffee, tea, and rolls in the morning, and afternoon fruit. It does not include lunch, dinner, or local accommodations.
Training course location: Martigny, Switzerland
These workshops are given at the European Market Link Sàrl training facility, close to the Martigny SBB train station, hotels and public parking:
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman 14,
Martigny, Switzerland, CH-1920
- Complete the form below. Include your preferred payment method and invoice information. We’ll send you an invoice for a 30% deposit.
- Pay the 30% deposit. Then, we’ll send you a confirmation email with hotel and course information.
- Pay the final balance 1 week before the course.
Flexible change policy allows you to transfer your deposit to a different date, a different course, or a virtual course!
Corporate and private training:
Contact us to discuss corporate and custom training. We offer a variety of formats and prices to meet your business needs. Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Sion, Sierre, Martigny, Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Lucerne, Zurich, Basel, and surrounding areas.