International Leadership & Communications: Indoor/Outdoor Lab – CUSTOM WORKSHOP
- Group Size: You decide
- Length: 1-3 days
- Price: Contact us
Leadership is an ongoing journey, propelled by challenging experiences and reflection. International leaders must lead through new experiences while they overcome distance, culture, and languages. The mountains (supported by your guides) help turn managers into leaders.
This workshop seeks to boost international leadership and communication skills. Combining models with physical challenges, leaders find their authentic style to inspire international teams.
Tell us about your leadership challenge, and we’ll design a workshop specifically for you. Training is available in English, but your trainers also speak French.
Sample topics –
- The leadership & communication challenge (The black box model)
- Taking communication and motivation to the next level (Best practices from communication and neuroscience)
- Personality (Communication-oriented social psychology model, taught to over 50 million people)
- Cross-cultural & intercultural (EML’s Cultural Insight Framework to explore the “what, how and why” of international leadership and communication)
- Trust & international teams (Concepts and best practices)
- Resilience – Managing your emotions and those of your teams (CBT tools)
Sample outdoor activities –
- Rock climbing, ice climbing, or indoor climbing and rope use
- Hiking, snow shoeing, or (over snow or ice) mountaineering
- We could stay in a chalet or hut, enabling further team-building
NOTE: Equipment is organized by our international mountain guide.
Who should attend this workshop:
This workshop is designed for international leaders or those in leadership training.
What makes this course different:
- We skip the boring lectures. Instead, we give you concepts and action-oriented situations to apply them.
- Designed for international leaders.
- Combines leadership, communications and team-building.
- Instruction in English by a native English speaker with an easy-to-understand neutral accent. See below for details.
Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, Intercultural & International Communication Trainer
- Over 20 years of international leadership experience with the DuPont Company – including Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager and Corporate Growth Manager (P/L 150,000,000 USD)
- 7 years as an intercultural and communication trainer for CEOs, VPs, and international teams
- Master degree in Cross-Cultural Communications and BS in Electrical Engineering
- Trainer for TEDx and keynote speaker at the World Trade Center, the European American Chamber of Commerce, universities and multinationals
- On the board of SIETAR Switzerland (Society of Intercultural Education, Training and Research)
- Linkedin profile
Isabelle Santoire, International Mountain Guide
- 15 years as professional mountain guide and member of the IFMGA
- 9 years Athlete and Community Ambassador for Arc’teryx
- Coach & event facilitator for corporate leadership and teams development programs
- International event consultant for Petzl
- Master degree in Psychology & Adult Education, Université de Genève
- Motivational speaker: Conferences showcasing parallels between climbing mountains and challenges people face daily in their business community
- Linkedin profile
Price depends on the number of people and the outdoor activity chosen. Contact us for a formal quote or variations that better fit your needs.