European country & culture comparison for market develop – CUSTOM WORKSHOP
- Length: Typically 2-4 hours
- Price: Typically 2000 - 4000 CHF
Which country in Europe should I start exporting to? Where is the ideal place for a European distribution hub? Which countries offer attractive conditions for my European headquarters? What is the difference between the European Union (EU) and the Euro zone? How do European countries compare to the USA? How do countries compare using my key business drivers?
Each country has business pros/cons. Your decisions depend on your business situation and local conditions. We help by providing a practical European country comparison information. This study may be general or specifically designed around your key business drivers. Below is a list of sample content.
European Country & Culture Comparison for Business sample topics:
- Overview of the region – Important general business comparison information and drivers
- Trade and legal issues that surprise foreigners
- Country clusters to help you narrow your focus or structure your European team
- Financial and tax country comparisons
- Culture values and practices that catch foreigners off guard
- Statistical culture comparison
- General or specific market information on target countries
- Tips to be successful in Europe
- OPTIONAL – Specific country comparisons on key business items for your business (includes custom market research)
- OPTIONAL – We can participate in your strategy session to support your decision making process.
European Country & Culture Comparison report form:
This European Country and Cultural Comparison for Business report is developed into an easy-to-read slide deck, packed with data tables, graphs, maps and links to additional information. The report is verbally presented to you or your team during a web or face-to-face meeting by Kimberly VanLandingham. With extensive international business management and market develop experience, she explains the relevance of the data and answers questions. The report normally takes 2-4 hours, and may be extended to include custom research and strategy session participation.
Who may be interested in the report:
These custom sessions are designed for those trying to make decisions about the European market.
What makes this European Country & Culture Comparison report different:
- It’s customized to your needs.
- Provided by an international B2B business consultant with 20 years of corporate business management experience and degrees in engineering and cross-cultural communications . (Read more)
- Presented, rather than just provided as a document, to provide information and discussion, rather than just data.
- Provided by a native English-speaker with neutral accent.
Price for European Country & Culture Comparison report:
The price varies, depending on your specific market research and content needs, and your business complexity. Typcially, the price is 2000 to 4000 CHF for a 2-4 hour virtual session. On-site presentations are also available.