Business communications for international professionals
- Group Size: Up to 10
- Length: 3 days
- Level: Key fundamentals
- Price per corporate group: 9000 CHF*
Great international communicators aren’t born, they’re made. This innovative training workshop combines our cumulative professional communication training with cross-cultural training, ideal for new and advancing international professionals, managers, or teams. Courses combine theory, business case studies, and workshops; and attendees directly use the information on real business situations.
Custom courses are designed around attendee and business needs. Below are some of the available topics, which can be expanded to meet your needs:
- General Professionalism — Creating the desired perception for you and your company in all that you do.
- Listening skills — great communicators are great listeners.
- Business presentations – Knowing your audience and purpose, developing key messages and supporting content, presenter skills, charts, words that work, overcoming stage-fright, connecting to become a charismatic presenter. We use video feedback with small groups.
- Planning and leading meetings –This is a short topic where we apply concept from business presentations to meetings. This allows further reinforcement of the topic and more practice.
- Writing (customer emails, internal summaries, etc.) — This is another additive topic where we leverage the previously learned communication structure to improve written communications. This also includes grammar tips.
- International communications — Cross-cultural awareness, values, and communication styles.
- Persuasion (optional topic) — While persuasion is covered in the above structure, this topic goes deeper into the theory and use of persuasion.
Who should attend this workshop:
This course is designed for international managers or advancing professionals.
What makes this course different:
- Action-oriented and fun workshop, in a relaxed setting.
- Lots of presentation practice with video feedback.
- It’s the REAL WORLD. Course includes real business situations.
- Integrated format efficiently covers several business communication areas using the same underlying principles, saving time and money.
- Instruction in English by a native English speaker with an easy-to-understand neutral accent. Read more…
Notes regarding Prices —
* The price is for 3 days and for up to 10 people. It includes training booklet, video feedback, and other materials. We assume that the client will provide the training facilities, so the price excludes facilities and food. Please contact us for a formal quote or variations that better fit your needs.
Training is available in English and throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.