B2B sales training & technical market development – CUSTOM WORKSHOP
- Group Size: You decide
- Length: You decide
- Level: Content tailored to your needs
- Custom Workshop Price: Contact us
Business to business sales, or selling professional services, requires special selling skills. Targeting the right clients, It requires the tactful use of electronic communication tools, plus face-to-face communication. This workshop is designed to help sales people or market developers to enter a new market or to build closer relationships in an existing one. It is tailored to the specific needs of the business and the individuals.
Who should attend this training workshop:
This course is designed to help sales or market development teams deeper existing customer relationships, or find and grow their customer base. It may be adapted for new markets and regions.
B2B Sales & Technical Market Development Training (2-day training)
Below is a sample course overview. Contact us for more details.
- Opening: The one thing that makes every sales interaction better.
- Identifying the targets. Where to look and how to choose your targets. Best practices and an exercise with your team.
- EML’s 7 step process for B2B new sales and market development. This process takes market developers through the step-by-step process from the buyer’s point of view, so you’re always focused on what they need to purchase your product. As we go through the process, each step is applied to your market development situation.
- Integrated into the above, we develop specific communication tools, key messages, sample emails, and trust-building ideas. This section uses EML’s blackbox method, designed to keep technical and business-minded developers focused on providing the right message, to the right person, to obtain the desired results.
- Presentation training, follow-up web meetings, or coaching may also be added.
Your market development trainer and workshop facilitator:
Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, Trainer, Speaker
Kimberly is a true market developer, with a passion for growth and working internationally. She has over 2o years of experience in corporate market development with the DuPont Company in Europe, the US, and in global roles. Developing multiple new industrial and specialty consumer businesses, she became Global Teflon(r) Consumer Products Business Leader, Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, and DuPont Corporate Growth Manager for Central Europe.
In 2011, she left DuPont and started helping others as an international business consultant and trainer. Kimberly specializes in market entry and growth strategy, market development skills, cross-cultural communications, and international presentation skills.
Today, she provides training and speaks at multinational companies, universities, and association events (like the World Trade Center and European American Chamber of Commerce). Kimberly has a BS in Electrical Engineering and an MA in Cross-Cultural Communications, plus, executive training in marketing, growth, and leadership.
What makes these sessions different:
- Workshops are designed around your business needs and your team’s individual gaps.
- Each theory session is followed by an exercise to apply the theory to your business needs.
- High-energy, action-oriented.
- Theories are based on research and modern best practices.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Zug, Lucerne, Basel and surrounding areas.
B2B sales and technical market development training courses help technical-industrial or other B2B companies to build relationships and grow their business in Europe.